A pet peeve is a feeling of annoyance or discomfort towards something that will automatically strike a nerve and put you in a bad mood.
Here are some of my pet peeves that might actually be yours too.
1. Obnoxiously loud and irritating laughs
Tone it down a little, please? Thank you.
2. People using my belongings without permission
3. People who stare
4. Chewing food with an open mouth
5. Getting interrupted or when people talk over you when you’re clearly in the middle of a sentence
6. People who don’t know when to leave
I don’t know if that person’s stubborn or I’m just not good at showing THE signs.
7. People who don’t return things
8. People who unnecessarily use their loud voices
Again, please. TONE IT DOWN.
9. When people are late, or they make me late because I was waiting for them
10. People who sneeze or cough without covering their mouths
More so that now we’re in the COVID era.
11. Using redundant hashtags on social media
#I #Just #Dont #Like #It
#Annoying #Ugh #Stop
12. People who post way too much selfie
Don’t get me wrong – I respect everyone’s freedom of self-expression. But if your entire social media is filled with endless photos of you, then you’ve got a problem. I always end up unfollowing that person. Go out, stop being so self-involved and go picture a dog or something.
13. People who stand on the left side of the escalator
I think it’s common sense to stand on the right side. If you want to walk or run, use the left side.
14. The passive-aggressive behavior
If you have something to say, please just say it. I haven’t got all day.
15. People who groom themselves in public transportation
16. When people go irrational lengths to hide their middle name
Like seriously, are you famous?
17. When someone bashes everything that I like
We are not the same. I get that. But please, when you have nothing nice to say, just keep your thoughts to yourself.
18. Misspelling a word or misusing it
19. Slow walkers
I don’t have all the time in the world. Please. Walk a little bit faster. We aren’t in your garden.
20. Slow internet
I guess I don’t need to explain this one.
What are your pet peeves? 😅